Dhat is when sperm comes out with urine. The syndrome is a condition with a set of clear signs and symptoms. Dhat syndrome has a clear set of signs and symptoms. If the problem isn’t properly handled, the person will eventually experience all the symptoms.
The process of making sperm is always going on in a man’s body. Sperms are produced and stored in the testicles, so they are always ready to be released. Once a boy hits puberty, he can keep making healthy, fertile sperm until the day he dies.
The number of sperms may change as a person ages, and the rate at which they die out also decreases. But sperms only make up about 2% of the total volume of semen. The other 98% of semen is made up of fluids from the seminal vesicles.
When a man gets excited, fluid comes out of his scrotum. When the reproductive system can’t keep sperm and seminal fluids from getting into the urine, this is called dhat syndrome.
How Dhat Syndrome shows up
These are obvious signs of dhat syndrome. It’s a sign of dhat if you find traces of thick, clear, and slippery fluids after you urinate. The fluids can be as little as one or two drops or more.
After you pee, you can feel thick fluid coming out of your urinary canal. Pain and burning when urinating, a slow start to the flow of urine, and not finishing urinating are also signs of the problem. Along with urine, many men also find blood traces after urinating.
Herbs and medicines from Ayurveda for dhat syndrome (spermatorrhea)
- Ashwagandha is one of the main herbs used in Ayurveda to help people feel better. It kills fungi, is an astringent (tightens tissues), an aphrodisiac (boosts libido), an antibiotic, an anti-inflammatory, a tonic, and a modulator of the immune system.
- Ayurvedic Sexologist Doctor says, Ashwagandha makes men’s sperm stronger and improves the quality of their sperm. It also makes the bone marrow work better and gives you more energy and brainpower.
- Ashwagandha treats many health problems, such as high blood pressure, diarrhea, rheumatism, chills, anemia, tuberculosis, scabies, alcoholism, arthritis, psoriasis, and asthma.
- It also treats diseases that affect the male and female reproductive systems, like leucorrhea, the low viscosity of sperm, spermatorrhea, and sexual weakness.
- You can take Ashwagandha as a decoction, oil, herbal wine, powder, or as your doctor tells you to.
Shatavari (hundred roots) (hundred roots)
- Shatavari is most often used to treat problems with the female reproductive system and immune system diseases.
- It is an aphrodisiac, tonic, and anti-diarrheal, making you hungry.
- Shatavari treats hyperacidity, lung and kidney problems, cancer, inflammation, hematemesis, rheumatism, and dehydration.
- It provides relief from sexual conditions like infertility, impotence, spermatorrhoea, nocturnal emission, gonorrhea, and leucorrhoea
- Shatavari also improves sperm count in men
- You can take Shatavari in the form of powder ghee (clarified butter), decoction, oil, or as per your physician’s direction
Gokshura (small caltrops)
- According to Sexual health expert, Gokshura is the best herb for treating genitourinary problems in Ayurveda. It can make you feel sexually aroused, relieve pain, strengthen your body, and make you feel younger. It works on the respiratory, nervous, and urinary systems.
- It helps eliminate toxins in the body and helps treat diseases of the genital tract, piles, kidney problems, lumbago, sciatica, gout, and problems with the uterus. Plus, it improves lung function overall.
- Gokshura also helps reduce seminal debility and treat spermatorrhoea, impotence, infertility, chronic cystitis, insufficient lactation, and coldness. It makes men more likely to produce sperm.
- You can take gokshura as a powder, tea, or as your doctor tells you to.
- Guduchi is a herb that works on the circulatory and digestive systems. It has a bitter taste.
- It is a herb that boosts immunity and is suitable for all conditions caused by the three doshas.
- It can help treat piles, gout, chronic rheumatism, constipation, malarial fevers, cancer, and tuberculosis.
- This herb is good for treating spermatorrhoea because it has Rasayana (rejuvenating) properties.
- You can take Guduchi as an extract, a powder, or as your doctor tells you to.
Kapikachhu (cowhage plant)
- Kapikachhu is a tonic, a nerve tonic, an astringent, an aphrodisiac, and a rejuvenator. It is the best tonic for the reproductive system to help it feel younger and more attractive.
- This herb works mainly on the nervous and reproductive systems.
- It treats leucorrhea, indigestion, weakness, spermatorrhea, infertility, edema, impotence, menorrhagia, and fevers.
If you don’t treat spermatorrhea, it can lead to infertility and other sexual problems. Herbs in Ayurveda have aphrodisiac and rejuvenating properties that help men increase their libido, sperm count, and energy. Even though traditional medicines can help treat spermatorrhea, Ayurvedic herbal treatments at Gautam Clinic are safer and more effective because they don’t have any side effects. One of the best ways to avoid spermatorrhoea is to stay celibate.
Sexual Dysfunction Treatment in Gurgaon | Sexologist in Noida | Sexologist in Faridabad